The HPC range of telescopic slides have many different drawer-type uses; both industrial and commercial (such as electronic cabinets, test benches, and automatic snack, drinks, and ticket dispensers), and well as in transport (such as in emergency vehicles, and lorries).
The HPC range is separated into 4 different load capacities up to 80 kg. They contain 2 or 3 rails to ensure a partial or total development of the slide, and are also available in removable and locking versions.
The stainless steel version is recommended in hostile environments.
– The version without balls gives a longer stroke and allows the drawer to be completely removed.
– The locking version allows the slide to be locked in an open or closed position.
– The removable version allows you to lift the drawer-carrying rail forwards by simply applying pressure, the
balls remaining in their cage.
General characteristics and dimensions
– Material: aluminium alloy, steel, or stainless steel
– Stroke from 330 mm to 1.232 mm
– Load per pair from 300 N to 900 N.
HPC telescopic slides are available by CT Meca.