New Atos digital proportional valves are the excellent outcome of longlasting R&D activities, devoted to the integrated evolution of proportional hydraulics with digital electronics.
Outstanding performances plus water proof rugged construction to withstand vibrations and shocks.
- A powerful mix of advanced features with no competitor in high performances electrohydraulics:
- analog reference signal +/-10V or 4..20ma;
- rugged design with IP66/67 water proof & temperature range -40°C ÷ +60°C;
- zinc protection coating, >200h in salt spray, tropical coating on electronic PCB;
- Atos smart software for full parameters setting.
This new execution is designed for directional and flow control proportionals, direct & pilot operated, with improved performances and competitive prices, thus making TEB the digital evolution of analog drivers.