Oleo-Rama presents the new product range by Gumec hydraulic division. This production is devised after a long experience gained in the subcontracting of components for the hydraulic sector.
The production of Gumec Hydraulic Division includes:
- Direct acting relief valves RVD for flow rates up to 80 l/min and maximum pressure of 350 bars.
- In-line and cartridge check valves CVU, with nominal sizes from 1/4″ to 1”1/4 BSPP.
- Dual and single pilot-operated check valves –POC, with flange and cartridge, with nominal sizes up to 1/2″BSPP.
- Dual and single pilot Overcenter valves –LHV, in flange and in-line execution with nominal sizes of 3/4″BSPP.
- Hose brake valves (Parachute)-ACV in several typologies, among which stand out the integrated ones, to be directly assembled on the cylinder inlets; also for these valves, attachments conform to BSPP and metrical standards of common use.
- One way and bidirectional needle valves – FCV, in sleeve execution, with 90° knob and compensated.
- The range is completed by the new 3-way compensated flow control valve -FCVC-1-M, with 1/2″BSPP.
The valve components are directly produced by Gumec Srl according to all qualitative parameters demanded, as certified company with Management System of quality processes by DNV. UNI EN ISO 9001:2008. To grant the best reliability, valves are 100%-tested, one by one, during the entire productive process. The wide range of hydraulic valves designed and manufactured by this brand grants a fully made in Italy product.
Gumec Hydraulic Division products are available at the warehouse Oleo-Rama at Campi Bisenzio (Firenze), official distributor for Italy.