Quality is one of the primary objectives of F.lli Giacomello srl. Each product must be able to fully meet company standards and customer expectations.
From these premises, levels such as the LV / M-76-S1 are born, certified by the Lloyd’s register, an ancient foundation, which since 1760 has been involved in improving safety and ownership at sea, on land and in the air. It is one of the largest naval classification bodies in the world: more than a third of the world shipping tonnage is in the Lloyd’s register class.
This visual level with 76 mm center distance and minimum level signal is the result of accurate research and experimentation, which have led to excellent results: a product with a range of action so wide that it can be used in the most diverse applications.
Its components (transparent tube, heads and O-rings) are in fact made up of different polymers, a peculiarity that considerably increases its application possibilities.
Furthermore, many other advantages contribute to making the LV / M-76-S1 a very high quality product:
– The whole product is protected from impacts by means of an aluminum “U” profile;
– As it is not a rigid product, it is possible to correct small execution defects (center distance + -1mm) and small orthogonality errors;
– Electric signaling by means of a bistable sensor;
– Constant and continuous indication of the liquid level;
– Excellent useful light in relation to the wheelbase;
– Possibility of having a version in AISI 316 stainless steel in the metal parts in contact with the liquid.
LV / M-76-S1: when a level is different… it shows.